Usually i await for an inspiration or some random/gimmicky idea for a blog post.
But now, i am just bored.
-
My holidays are filled with
70%Neopets 20%Telebie
15%GoingOut 10%DoingNothing
5%work -34%Spending
-sigh-
i am quite amazed i didnt spend much in my holidays.
But then again, the reason might have been me spending all i had even before holidays started. I always seem to be returning 3/4 of my allowence to people.
my bad.
I hate school.
I love taking new subjects and kinda enjoy stress and homework.
But i hate school.
I do. I do. I do. I do. I do. I do.
I was flipping through my oldstuff the day before and found a stack of old textbooks. I browse through the SocialStudies textbook and readed a little.
While reading, my mind kinda paused.
"Hah,bullshit propagana."
Social Studies suck. suched a killer.
-
Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea
Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea
Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea
Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea
Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea
Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea
Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea
its either that or i am just aimless.
i miss feeling clear. i really do.
urgh.urgh.urgh.
urgh.urgh.urgh.
urgh.urgh.urgh.
urgh.urgh.urgh.
urgh. urgh. curry.
But now, i am just bored.
-
My holidays are filled with
70%Neopets 20%Telebie
15%GoingOut 10%DoingNothing
5%work -34%Spending
-sigh-
i am quite amazed i didnt spend much in my holidays.
But then again, the reason might have been me spending all i had even before holidays started. I always seem to be returning 3/4 of my allowence to people.
my bad.
I hate school.
I love taking new subjects and kinda enjoy stress and homework.
But i hate school.
I do. I do. I do. I do. I do. I do.
I was flipping through my oldstuff the day before and found a stack of old textbooks. I browse through the SocialStudies textbook and readed a little.
While reading, my mind kinda paused.
"Hah,bullshit propagana."
Social Studies suck. suched a killer.
-
Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea
Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea
Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea
Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea
Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea
Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea
Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea Ikea
its either that or i am just aimless.
i miss feeling clear. i really do.
urgh.urgh.urgh.
urgh.urgh.urgh.
urgh.urgh.urgh.
urgh.urgh.urgh.
urgh. urgh. curry.

<< Home